Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Slavik Kryklyvyy and Anna Melnikova Documentary called Ballroom Dancer! (Although we already know the ending)

I think everyone obsessed with latin dancing will find the new documentary called Ballroom Dancer an interesting examination of why the partnership of Slavik Kryklyvyy and Anna Melnikova failed.

Slavik and Anna were in a private relationship a few years before their partnership, and many speculated that this was the partnership that was going to bring Slavik back onto the top. However, as we all know, Slavik is now dating Daria  Chesnokova and Anna is dancing with her husband, Justinas Duknauskas.

Slavik and Anna are undeniably one of the most popular dancesport dancers and watching the clips, you can see the intensity in their fights and their raw emotions.

Here is the movie trailer:


It looks so good! They were such a promising partnership! I will definitely watch it when it comes out. What do you think?

I feel like no matter, what Slavik and Anna would never have been first place within a year.

I almost feel sorry for Slavik in the documentary, as I have written before, I am afraid that Anna was Slavik's last hope for success and I think is professional career is over. In the film, it mentions that it was his last chance, so I am fairly sure we won't see Slavik on the dance floor anytime soon. The DVD for Ballroom Dancer will be available worldwide in the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment