Friday, June 1, 2012

Franco Formica and Olga Müller-Omeltchenko are still gong to compete!

I recently found out that the reason that Franco Formica and Olga Müller-Omeltchenko were not at Blackpool was because they have decided to wait a bit longer!

That's definitely a relief for me! Franco is too good/young to retire this early in my opinion!

This was their message:

Dear Facebook Community, Danceworld, Fans and Friends,

...... Olga and me have decided to wait with our first competition and not compete in Blackpool.


We need just a bit more time.


Love

Olga and Franco


Would it be quite the shock if Franco and Olga or Slavik and Daria were to compete at Blackpool and not even make the finals?

The longer they are away, the more likely that is to happen, so I hope I see both couples soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment