Monday, December 13, 2010

Breast implants and ballroom dancers: yes or no?

I was watching So you think you can dance auditions and I couldn't help but notice that Giselle Peacock (ex-wife of Artem Chigvintsev) was sporting really large breast implants.

However the routine was so incredibly hot, I thought they suited her. Here's her and Henry Byalikov dancing their samba.




She's not the only one with breast implants in Latin Ballroom today.
Another I suspect that have them are Shirley Ballas.



Shirley looks amazing for 50!
Photo credit: Shirley Ballas

Former Strictly Come Dancing Professional and Amateur World Champion (with her ex-husband Mathew Cutler) Nicole Cutler also has them.



Nicole Cutler in black and white
Photo credit: Nicole Cutler

I guess the generally trend appears to be that dancers get them in after their competitive careers. Time will tell.

Personally I think ballroom dancers have such a hot bodies that breast implants aren't necessary. For example, Anya Garnis of Season 3 SYTYCD is very sexy and very natural.                                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment