Friday, December 24, 2010

Giselle Peacock burned and bitter over ex-husband Artem Chigvintsev


 Giselle Peacock and her ex-husband Artem Chigvinstev

Giselle Peacock, the ex-wife of Strictly Come Dancing's Artem Chigvinstev had some harsh things to say about him after he took come the top prize with his now girlfriend Kara Tointon.

She said: “He was a sweet, skinny Russian boy when I met him but he became more and more obsessed with fame, success and money. Kara can have him. She’s welcome to him.”

Artem allegedly seduced Giselle into marriage to get his green card in America and dumped her as soon as he found success on So you think you can dance.

“He literally disappeared out of my life and started staying with a friend. He stopped taking my calls. He never even went back to my dad’s house to pick up his clothes. I was left to pay his outstanding bills and cancel dance lessons he had scheduled with his students.

I remember their audition and I was surprised that he had been married before. I could tell from their Youtube video, Giselle seemed to the one more into him. I think she is the one that always loved him more.


I

Although, she does come across as an bitter ex, I think there's truth to her story. I think he did use her and dump her without saying a word as soon as he got rich and famous.

Interestingly enough, Artem dated Dancing with the Stars judge, Carrie Ann Inaba, 14 years his senior  for two years and she confessed “I’m more the bread-winner right now but I think things will change.”

Despite of her rant against her ex, she does appear to have moved on. “We’ve decided to leave the past behind us. We’re older now and life has moved on.”

1 comment:

  1. I think Artem was a and still is a creep, to have taken a woman who seemed to really love him , use her and discard her like you would a dirty shirt. I do however believe that people are seeing him for who he truly is and will come back to bite him as it should.

    ReplyDelete